Monday 12 November 2012

St. Kilda Beach (Melbourne Diaries)

So, I've never been to a beach all my life when I was in India and less than a month being here, I've already visited three beaches. Yay!!. I went to St. Kilda Beach on Saturday and was totally mesmerized by its beauty. We walked by the beach, soaked in the beauty and clicked beautiful pictures. Then, we stopped at Nando's for a quick bite. The weather here is quite unpredictable, carrying a jacket and an umbrella with you always, is a must. Here are some pictures from that day:

The Beautiful Beach






Street with Graffiti all around

Loved the art!

That's what we had :D
I am Wearing:
Shirt and Scarf: Janpath
Navigator Sunnies: Factorie
Watch: KMart
Bracelets and Ring: Random
Shoes: Bata


P.S I hope all of you are enjoying the festivities in India. I am surely missing the Diwali dhamaal (celebrations) here!

Much Love,
Deepika

15 comments:

  1. Wow... I'm from a state in India which is surrounded by beaches. They are lovely... I'm sure u too a lot of fun. Plus loving the wall graffiti art :)

    Love <3
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Tanuja..They're lovely :) I loved the art too :)

      Delete
  2. those glasses are killer ! loved the beach shots too. hope u are having a wonderful time there !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Surbhi :) I am having a great time, indeed!

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing! =)
    Love your scarf too!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures! I'm in love with India!! :)
    Do you like to follow each other? Let me know, would be nice!

    X Annewil
    lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you got the opportunity to see and spend time on the beach! I grew up very close to the sea but after I moved to the States, I haven't been able to recreate the same things and feelings that I enjoyed when I was on the beaches of my hometown! I know that food on the beach are the best! Beautiful pictures, Deepika, thanks for sharing!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love water! Growing up near a sea is so cool! Thanks a lot Jenny :)

      Delete
  6. what a beautiful pos t and lovely places, my favorite pics are the one on the see

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww!!!! Such beautiful picturess!! :) I love that graffiti wall. And you're looking HOT as usual Deeeee!! <3 :D *I want that scarf NOW!* :D

    And, I have given you an award on my blog. Please accept. It's very fun and interesting!! :)
    http://dhritinks.blogspot.in/2012/11/first-blog-award-yippieee.html

    Cheers,
    Dhriti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah...thank you Dhriti. Come to Delhi and take the scarf :D :P. Checking out the award right away and thanks a lot! :)

      Delete
  8. great pics!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.